1. This is a website operated by Waterfront Film Foundation Limited ABN 42 615 476 483 (we, us) under the domain name https://www.geelongwaterfrontfilm.com.au/ (Site).
3. There are also specific terms which may apply if you login, interact or purchase from the Site and you should familiarize yourself with these if applicable.
Links to other websites
4. The Site may contain links to websites operated by third parties (Third Party websites). We do not endorse, or approve of the operators of Third Party websites, or the information, graphics and material on those Third Party websites (Third Party Material).
5. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, we make no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through Third Party websites or that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
6. All statements relating to goods and services available on Third Party websites are the responsibility of and given by the Third Party.
7. We may receive payments from operators of Third Party websites in relation to goods or services supplied as a result of you linking to the Third Party website.
8. While we make every effort to ensure information is free from error, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of content or material on the Site. All information is subject to change without notice. We do not guarantee that the Site will be free from viruses, or that access to the Site will be uninterrupted.
9. You represent and warrant that you have all rights to content (including any text, data, graphics, images, video, audio, articles and other materials) you give us in the course of accessing the Site and your grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable and transferable right to access, display, reformat, modify, create derivative works or, excerpt, translate, distribute or otherwise use such content in connection with the Site.
Limitation of liability
10. Subject to any liability implied by law and which cannot be excluded, we (and our officers, employees, contractor or agents) are not liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever arising out of or referable to your use of, or material on, the Site.
11. Our liability for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the extent possible, at our option to the supply of the goods or services again, the repair of the goods or the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again or repaired.
13. The terms of this Agreement are governed by the laws of Victoria. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts exercising jurisdiction there.
Copyright and trademark
14. Copyright in the material on this website is owned or licensed by us.
Acceptance and changes